Post-Contact Hilarity

“Hi! Today on Forgotten Weapons, we get a chance to play with the IL-15i Battlesystem battle carbine and wow this is a nice gun…”

“…love the main gun magazine, combines the power supply and ammo in a single clip, so you don’t have to figure out which you have to pull when things go pear-shaped…”

“…and, yea, that slug gun kicks like a mule! But, you got all sorts of neat ammo for it, including a few we’re not supposed to talk about…”

“…you do have to be careful when swapping the mags in any kind of water or wet environment. That’s why you wear gloves, because when God doesn’t like you, the ‘minor’ short is going to make your arms hurt…”

“…optics are nice, but you can tell that you’re supposed to have 'plant hardware to run this gun. If you don’t, the ways to handle adjustments is just mean and not very well handled. But, then again, you’ve got space elves that have no problem with trying to figure out how to handle sixteen different things all at the same time…”

“…arguments are going around about what the US Armed Forces are going to accept, and I can understand why they would like the IL-15i and I hope they do…”

2 Likes